Well, on the bright side, I did narrow it down to one costume idea. At first I thought of a few different costumes. I was mainly thinking of a costume that met my following criteria:
- Has to be easy to make (I was determined to make a DIY costume)
- Has to have things I already have around the house (hats, socks, fabric, etc)
- It has to be cute (of course ^_^)
- It has to be something BirBir would like to wear (and is comfy for her)
- Something BirBir was in to right now (or at least knew what it was)
After much thinking, and searching, and more thinking, I came up with these ideas:
- a 50’s poodle skirt girl
- a bride
- a doctor
- a dentist
So, after more thinking, and making sure the costume met my criteria, I decided to go with the… DENTIST! Yaay for finally making a decision! haha. Now the fun shall begin!
I felt the dentist costume would be the best fit for BirBir right now. Especially because she is soooo in to dentists right now and just LOVES going there!
Like #1 criteria said, “I am determined to make a DIY costume”, so DIY it is!